Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Learnin' The Ripple Stitch, Thanks To YouTube

2 comments:

kisskissbaby said...

Hello,,, thank you so much for the tutorial. I have never crocheted before and so this is my first attempt. Your video was easy to follow and relaxing because of the lovely music in the background. I have learnt 2 things. One is to not do my stiches so tightly and 2 that the wool I am using is crap and too wiry I cant even make out the stiches I have done half the time. What type of yarn were you using? Many thanks for being an excellent teacher. I dont know why someone hasnt thought of it before.

Your begginer follower
Shelley M.

PS can you post a video on how to do the soft wave ripple?

Maven said...

KissKiss... that was not a video "I" made. I found it at YouTube, and found it incredibly helpful. Perhaps you can leave a comment on the video at YouTube for the author/creator to guide you?