Saturday, May 05, 2007

The License Plate Says It All...


Goin' on a yarn shopping Junket to Montclair, Jersey with some
folks from the knitting/crochet guild I belong to.
Cell phone's a-chargin'... My almost-always explosive morning #2 is out of the way...
Time to shower up!

Three yarn shops to see, Thai food to be consumed, and a tea shop to be visited...
And Saints-be-praised! The weather could NOT possibly be any better!

3 comments:

Deneen said...

I hope you had a great time-the weather was beautiful here today!

Lex said...

Had so much fun. :) And I didn't even go over budget! *gasp*

Let's do it again soon. It's great to hang out with "the girls."

Maven said...

COULD *NOT* have asked for nicer weather!

I am glad everyone enjoyed themselves. That was the point! I just wish we didn't have to cut it short... at 5 p.m.! We were all having such a good time:)