Hi, Maven, thanks for visiting my site. I'm responding here because Sanctum Sanctorum doesn't allow comments from outsiders (i.e. non-Blogspotters; that would be me). I promise I hardly ever swear, I usually clean up after myself, and I'd love to leave stupid yet occasionally clever comments on some of your clever but occasionally stupid posts.
Welcome to Fiber Porn, my online scrap book for my own use as well as to share fiber-related information, links, photos, and to showcase my projects (in their varying stages of progress and completion), my yarn stash, and "fibery goings-on." Viva La Fiber Insanity!
By the Power of Greyskull!!!: Respect Creative Commons & Copyright
1 comment:
Hi, Maven, thanks for visiting my site. I'm responding here because Sanctum Sanctorum doesn't allow comments from outsiders (i.e. non-Blogspotters; that would be me). I promise I hardly ever swear, I usually clean up after myself, and I'd love to leave stupid yet occasionally clever comments on some of your clever but occasionally stupid posts.
Cheers,
- Cooper
Gibsons Landing Fibre Arts
Post a Comment