For the next seven weeks, I'm moderating a "scrumble swap." Eight of us combined, we're each sending the scrumble we start to the next person participating. That person adds their embellishments, and then sends it along to the next person. So at the end of the process, we'll receive our scrumble back with everyone's add ons. It should be interesting to see the metamorphosis our scrumbles take on, with the variations in stitch, color and fiber. Each will be a one-of-a-kind work of textile art, that's for sure!
Here is the picture of my scrumble in its infant stage:
Simply worked in mercerized cotton and a J hook, it's got fans, a spiral and some popcorn. Lord only knows what it'll look like when it gets back! I can't wait!Everyone (with one exception) who is participating has a blog. Hopefully they all will indulge and blog about their scrumbles, too.
Here's the list of who's participating:
Sparkyalbatross
C4G
Yarnsandmusings
Luv2stitch
AlyceInNYC (no blog available)
Mrs. Lolo
Marly

2 comments:
How cool! I have started mine also and it should be done by Wednesday-just a few finishing touches. I'll post a pic once it's ready.
Fun, fun, Thanks for organizing the Scrumble swap. I'll post my progress on my blog.
Post a Comment