Monday, May 05, 2008

Preoccupation

Been a bit out of sorts and preoccupied lately. Too wound up at work to blog, no time really to do so. Been trying to clean my den, unsuccessfully. It's more like an archeological dig than cleaning. And I can't bear to part with anything quickly, so as I go through the layers, I'm deciding long and hard about what things I could bear to part with, and possibly Freecycle and get it out of my hair. Or as Christopher Lowell refers to it, "room dandruff."

On top of this, I'm debating what my reading materials, as well as my "travel" crochet project(s) will be as I'll be leaving on Friday evening (not before I go for my semi-annual groinacologist appt). Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment. Add to the mix that I am pre-menstrual, yet, Aunt Flo hasn't darkened my doorstep for nearly two months, I'm dreading this week, because as the fates will have it, I'll be in a full-throttle hemmorhage come Friday a.m.

Thinking of the fat bottomed bag or sweat pea shawl in The Happy Hooker, but not sure. It all depends on luggage space, and my mood at the time I start chucking things into the suitcase.

No comments: