Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yes. Actual Fiber Content.

This is SOME of what I've been working on for a while. Those of you following me on Ravelry, check out my projects section to find out the details. I'll just slap some photos here to fulfill some long, overdue fiber porn:












This bag, I had hoped, was going to be raffled off, with the proceeds donated to the ASPCA to memorialize my dad; however, I was at a knit night, and I do believe someone is quite "RABID" to buy it off me. I'm going to ask for $150.



3 comments:

Julia O'C said...

WOW! You've been busy. Beautiful, beautiful work. I especially love the entrelac.

::runs off to check out your Rav projects page::

anne said...

At least you have a lot of stuff you're working on! I've sort of hit a wall lately. I like all the entrelac everywhere (did I spell that right?)

Lupie said...

I found your blog on the SNS group on Ravelry. I think we met at the shop once and talked about Hairpin lace. Maybe not I'm at that age when one is not sure if it really happened or it was a dream.
Any way
I am not sure if I have asked you in the past but you have such a great blog I would love for you to join a group I started on Ravelry
Lesser Known Skeins. I will send you an invite.