I found the "Exploded View" cardigan over at Knitgrrl today:

I'll study this for a while, and then think about how to execute something "inspired" by it in crochet.This type of construction fascinates me, as is evidenced by the 1914 Ladies' Kimono Sweater from KnitHeaven which I adapted, free-hand, in crochet and is in my Ravelry Projects as "Maven's Ensemble for Aston":
My delivery from A.C. Moore arrived Saturday. I'm very happy about this. I have all the components needed to decorate mom's birthday "meat cake"; I have all the missing items I needed for a "Magic Ball Swap"; and I got some things for myself.I did next to nothing creatively this weekend, other than sitting on the living room floor, needle felting two 3-dimensional flowers and a bauble. The flowers might end up on a simple box style felted clutch I made a while back in Berrocco wool (don't remember dye lot, weight, etc). Perhaps I'll make some yellow flowers as that will stand out lovely on the royal blue multi color flecked yarn of which the clutch is constructed.
Pictures of the flowers and or the clutch to be snapped soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment