Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Yum!

I just received this at the office (soon to be one of the last items I'll receive at work, as TPTB are being quite ASSY about personal parcels arriving at work--despite no history of problems with my deliveries):

Merino Mohair Angelina Spinning Batt 7/8 oz
Purchased from: HandSpunandDyedToo

Yep, I spin. I'm a novice with a drop spindle. And I fell in love with this fiber. It reminds me of warm summer afternoons eating sherbet.

I can only deduce I am the recipient of a RAK! No note to let me know who sent it. And the receipt shows an email address of whomever sent it, but it's not an email address known to me. Perhaps I'll zap an email to it, to thank them. I find the curiosity of whoever sent it, part of the fun of receiving it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, s'purty.

Deneen said...

Gorgeous-RAK's rock