sorry, didn't check the box. Blonde! Hope your day is better; I am looking forward to a visit from A's 'rents on Sunday. We have an agreement not to leave the other one alone with "those people".
Welcome to Fiber Porn, my online scrap book for my own use as well as to share fiber-related information, links, photos, and to showcase my projects (in their varying stages of progress and completion), my yarn stash, and "fibery goings-on." Viva La Fiber Insanity!
By the Power of Greyskull!!!: Respect Creative Commons & Copyright
5 comments:
so...my in-laws dropped by your house yesterday too?
I wish, mb!
You really should leave me your email addy!
sorry, didn't check the box. Blonde! Hope your day is better; I am looking forward to a visit from A's 'rents on Sunday. We have an agreement not to leave the other one alone with "those people".
oh, yeah.
I hear ya sister!
Post a Comment