Wednesday, August 19, 2009

41

129,306 People

7 comments:

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

I assume I can say Happy Birthday. I believe President Garfield died on mine.

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

I just looked it up...Giles Corey from Salem Mass died on my birthday:( I was right about Garfield.

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

LOL That's terrible!!

Enjoy your birthday anyway!

teabird said...

eek.

Robyn said...

I looked up mine, and my sweetheart's, and there were the usual lists of people I'd never heard of. Plus for mine, Mount St Helens erupted on my birthday, so they listed a guy who died in that. And for my sweetie's, the Virginia Tech shooting happened on his birthday, so it said to look up the complete list of victims.

Then I looked up my exhusband's birthday (September 11th) and they had no list of people who died on that day. Hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday? Fascinating stats though.

Rosi G. said...

OMG Your bday is the day before mine!! :D :D HAPPY BELATED!