The Student Knitter, a newish reader of my blog has awarded/tagged me w/the Premio Meme Award, and I guess it'd be good form to not only link back to her within this meme, but participate.
So here goes, 7 things about me you probably didn't know:
1. I love pickled beets;
2. I am fond of black pugs;
3. I cook more with wine (good, drinking quality wines) than I actually drink them;
4. I am addicted to Mahjong Solitaire, Ravelry, large crochet hooks & Malabrigo;
5. My favorite time is between when lilacs and peonies bloom (between Mothers & Fathers Day);
6. I want a good recipe for homemade gefilte fish;
7. I am far more sensitive than I allow people to believe.
So there ya go! Now I have to name 7 other people who have to do this!
Here are my seven:
Yarns And Musings
Soapy Knitter
Merry Gentlemen
Wish I'd Asked My Gran
MsLindz Knits & Gardens
Carina's Crafty Blog
Crochet Codex
Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I do!
Friday, August 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I have done this meme several times-hence there are probably 21 things people don't know about me, but I will once again.
YAY! Thanks for participating! hehe I know for people who've blogged a while these things are probably old news, but for me they're still fun and new! hehe
I love mahjong too! and what is Malabrigo??
Hehehe, Deneen, it's not mandatory (IMHO). But it's a good way to get other folks who don't know about you and your blog, to read your blog:)
Nalamienea: Malabrigo is a type of yarn:) It's my favorite of all I've used.
PS: Deneen, I normally aschew memes, because, YES, online I do believe I've seen it all (as I suspect you have, too).
I m very surprised by 7:) but that doesn't mean I changed my mind about you being one sassy broad!
I've answered your challenge.
Post a Comment