That was absolutely adorable! It's understandable that people will have misconstrued ideas when they don't know about a subject. I'm really glad he was willing and able to learn. I don't think I've seen much of him, since I don't have a tv, but he seems nice!
Welcome to Fiber Porn, my online scrap book for my own use as well as to share fiber-related information, links, photos, and to showcase my projects (in their varying stages of progress and completion), my yarn stash, and "fibery goings-on." Viva La Fiber Insanity!
By the Power of Greyskull!!!: Respect Creative Commons & Copyright
1 comment:
That was absolutely adorable! It's understandable that people will have misconstrued ideas when they don't know about a subject. I'm really glad he was willing and able to learn. I don't think I've seen much of him, since I don't have a tv, but he seems nice!
Post a Comment