That WAS a clever ad! Kinda cute! Have to admit I was a little scared when I saw your prompt and the cue words on the screen "Natural Gas" I was starting to wonder. :)
OMG that rocks! I wonder if the pictures were taken as it was being knit, or as it was being unraveled. On one side, I would love to be on that project. On the other, damn, that is quite some knitting, you might say!
Welcome to Fiber Porn, my online scrap book for my own use as well as to share fiber-related information, links, photos, and to showcase my projects (in their varying stages of progress and completion), my yarn stash, and "fibery goings-on." Viva La Fiber Insanity!
By the Power of Greyskull!!!: Respect Creative Commons & Copyright
4 comments:
Very neat, I am going to borrow it. I expected "potty humor".
That WAS a clever ad! Kinda cute! Have to admit I was a little scared when I saw your prompt and the cue words on the screen "Natural Gas" I was starting to wonder. :)
OMG that rocks! I wonder if the pictures were taken as it was being knit, or as it was being unraveled. On one side, I would love to be on that project. On the other, damn, that is quite some knitting, you might say!
Very cool!
Post a Comment