At one point in time, I had a bushel of partially done afghans in a basket full of books on how to have a more fulfilling sex life. Seems that both, my afghans and my sex life were affecting each other, some sort of negative energy/feng shui thing.
So one by one, I gave away the afghans to friends who could use the squares or for them to frog the squares/unfinished afghans so they can recover and reuse the yarn.
I also Paperbackswapped all those sex books, too.
Seems like my life really has been an exercise in unfinished projects, creatively, career-wise, love life, etc. Everything could use improving. All my life, I've never finished anything I've started (sure, some smaller projects, but really I feel I've been such a flake).
So it's with a renewed sense of pride that I share these pictures.
It seemed I had a massive pile of squares... this is only a fraction of the squares I made... I never honestly thought I'd get this far with this project before slowing down... however, I think I've fen shui'd myself out of my bad afghan karma...It was worked in a G hook, using Provence cotton by Elite Yarns.

2 comments:
YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Maybe your sex life was feng shui'd too? hehe!
Maybe! ;)
Post a Comment