Saturday, October 23, 2010

Columbus Day Photo Dump

So on Monday, Columbus Day, my friend RogueKnits and I met up
with GrannyGinNZ for a day in NYC. We spent our time on the UES,
and stopped off at Loop of the Loom, first.


Here's my "stash enhancement" I procured at
Woolgathering (Cascade Cash Vero):

We then headed to lunch at Nancy Lee's Pig heaven.
Here we are right before strappin' on the
ol' feedbag.

No doggy bag for our leftovers...
a piggybag!
Then we were off to Tender Buttons to
check out their shop...

Here's Genny all in button-overload!

Some lovely lotus buttons with which I fell in love!

Then we were off to Alice's Teacup for some tea (duh!).
Aborted attempt to get a table (55 minutes to
wait for a table in a tea shop? Really?)

We headed off to 'bucks instead, where we found
their toilet on the fritz.
Good times!

Our last stop was at Dylan's Candy Bar.
No photos here. It was pure,
unadulterated chaos
(which smelled overpoweringly like
jelly beans).

No comments: