It's rather pie-in-the-sky at the moment to think
that I'd have them all finished in time for
holiday gifts.
so far.
If I'm enterprising enough, I might also make
a pair of slippers with an owl on it
for my aunt, who specifically asked me
to make her two pairs of slippers and
she'd pay me for them.
I already have her holiday gift purchased,
so I don't feel compelled to churn them out
right now for the sake of holiday gifts.
Good enough excuse to go on a BUTTON QUEST.
Yep. Li'l piggies. I love me some bacon, tho, I'd much
rather EAT it than get bacony novelties.
But when I saw these little piggies, I had to pick
up a few for myself and friends.

2 comments:
And the search is on for bacon buttons!
Those are some cute slippers!! And I'm loving your button choices.
Post a Comment