Saturday, January 29, 2011

Photo Dump

Here are some photos of some Malabrigo I finally got photographed for my stash, as well as a holiday giftie my friend Rogue gave me for Giftmas:


I'm seriously lovin' on all of this from Rogue!
A lovely holiday bundle!
I'm saving using the mug until I return to
work following my surgery.
I'll no doubt need Wonder Woman's
strength to deal with all the BS all over again:(

A skein of Malabrigo Laceweight (From the giftie above).
400+ yds...
I have to think about this one!
Any project ideas?


PS: Both of these were "just because" gifties:
One on left, from Rogue; one on right from YarnsandMusings:)
Now check out how nicely they compliment the
green and violet Malabrigo I had in my stash...
Hmmm, four full skeins in a complementary palatte...
Please, Maven, no more entrelac!!
This was given to me by my friend Spring (granted...
nearly three years ago!) The yarn just hasn't
told me what it wants to become....
YET!

1 comment:

linda permann said...

you could make my petal beret with the laceweight for a challenge (if you crochet). otherwise, ysolda teague's Ishbel shawl is pretty popular and you can do it with one skein. the other stuff, endless options! have fun!