Sunday, July 31, 2011

Glutton For Punishment

I frogged it completely.

And yet, I cannot let sleeping dogs lie.

I will not allow myself to be defeated by this. I am attempting it one final time.

Times like this, I really loathe the fact I'm a visual learner, and wish that there were a chart for me to decipher.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Write up a chart? I guess maybe that would be tough if you're not sure what the directions are getting at in the first place. Also, maybe the Vanna's Choice is not the "right" yarn for the project. Maybe you should try it in something that speaks to you more. Like...yarn karma or something. Maybe I'm just crazy from the PMS and you should disregard everything I've said...

Maven said...

I'm thinking of really, truly, THIS TIME I'M SRSLY GOING TO DO IT, just abandon this project. I think whether knit or crocheted, I'm just not meant to make this item.