Thanks so very much! XOXO I broke my "yarn diet." Didn't last two whole months:( But I did manage to buy a new book, and some new yarns. More to post tomorrow:) Still reeling and feeling un-well-ish; but it'll take some time to get back on my feet. Was knocked for a loop.
Welcome to Fiber Porn, my online scrap book for my own use as well as to share fiber-related information, links, photos, and to showcase my projects (in their varying stages of progress and completion), my yarn stash, and "fibery goings-on." Viva La Fiber Insanity!
By the Power of Greyskull!!!: Respect Creative Commons & Copyright
2 comments:
Oh I HOPE you had a nice birthday! and that you will feel better soon!
Thanks so very much! XOXO I broke my "yarn diet." Didn't last two whole months:( But I did manage to buy a new book, and some new yarns. More to post tomorrow:) Still reeling and feeling un-well-ish; but it'll take some time to get back on my feet. Was knocked for a loop.
Post a Comment