Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Oya-esque!

I saw this pattern on Ravelry, and given my love of Oya, I can easily see this pattern conveying that same aesthetic.

Picture lovingly snagged from Fresh Mint Rain's blog.

Pattern can be bought via Ravelry, or thru Fresh Mint Rain's Etsy shop.

So I snapped up a copy of the pattern on Ravelry, and I am just ogle-ing the picture until I can get home and play around with this on the hook!

3 comments:

Miss Julep said...

Oooo, that is PRETTY!! And so delicate looking!! Can't wait to see your version:)

Rengin Yazitas said...

Hi Maven,
All patterns are so pretty,indeed.
I'M looking forward to see your version with different yarns...
Best wishes,
Rengin

Maven said...

Rengin, I am so excited about this pattern. I bought a new hook. So the moment it comes in, I will start hooking:)

I hope all is well with you!