
This had been languishing in my to-be-frogged
"frog pond" for longer than I'd care to admit.
Last night, "TKS" was borked (and still is,
from what I can tell), so what did that
leave me to do?
So, I hooked. I just did an easy-peasy
hdc all around and finished this sucker off.
It originally was supposed to be a holiday gift
for someone, who, unfortunately,
expired before I had a chance to give it
to her.
I debated frogging it, as the energy was for
LadyC and no one else. So it's
infused with good vibes for her.
And yet, I could not bring myself to
frog it, or finish it. Hell. It's been
nearly three years since she passed.
Hard to believe.
Perhaps I'll wear it to the annual
silent auction I attend at her church,
which I used to attend with LadyC, et al.
No doubt when I see my aunt, LadyC's
d-i-l, she'll compliment me on
the scarf, and I'll just take it off
and give it to her.

No comments:
Post a Comment