Thursday, December 12, 2013

Revenge of Flouncy Floo Floo: Progress Photo

Garment as it appears after knit night tonight. Might add two more rows on the torso before calling it quits and perhaps two more rows on sleeves too. The Sweater was finished previously, and I couldn’t live with it and all its flaws and the husband of course thinks it looked like a maternity sweater, and dubbed it FLOUNCY FLOO FLOO. 

So I frogged it back to the sternum and decided to just repeat the yoke pattern right on thru the body. I wish I added another six stitches under the arms, but oh well, it's a snugger fit than I'd like, or than I'm used to.

I now present my work in progress: Revenge of Flouncy Floo Floo.


2 comments:

Rengin Yazitas said...

You do amazing work, I always envy your work:)))
Season's greetings,
Rengin

Maven said...

Thanks so much, Rengin! High praise from you, as I adore YOUR WORK, too!

Happy Holidays to you, too!

PS: I still cannot view your blog--something about a blog ring your blog participates in, I keep getting a page to create an account. Can't view your blog:(