Wednesday, July 06, 2022

Before I Forget To Post

Gee, I thought I posted in May when I helped out at my friend’s farm for sheep shearing day—turns out I didn’t! 

Well. That happened. Glad I went, despite the rain. Always good to see Joanie & her hubby and their sheep, and the friends that managed to come out to lend a hand. Always wonderful, and yet, this year was difficult to turn down the ritual breakfast afterwards, due to my concerns regarding COVID. To date, I haven't dined indoors* since early March 2020. *One exception was the wonderful B&B in Deep River, who really were very thoughtful about their COVID protocols.


And I thought I shared the arts & crafts event  I went to in June, but didn’t.


And last week we spent in and around the Mystic CT area, and made an appointment to visit Mystic River Yarns, and loaded myself up. 




Lastly, I finished a small afghan for my acupuncturist who is also a good friend. I made this in honor of her son who is due to be born next month. 




No comments: