Saturday, December 16, 2006

Even my Fiber Addiction Can't Thwart This

Though this blog is devoted to all things fiber related regarding my "addiction," it does beg mentioning I am someone dealing with depression. Though on happy pills to thwart my blues and anxiety, it's not really holding me at the moment due to stressors I have revealed on my Sanctum Sanctorum blog.

Sadly, not even the discovery of some discontinued Lion Brand suede chenille at the dollar store is not enough to perk me up and distract me out of this.

Ergo, I'm not going to the Yarn Therapy MeetUp on Sunday. I just can't drag myself out anywhere in this state...

Had hoped to post a picture of my "mea culpa wash cloth" this weekend. There's always Sunday for that.

Time for yet another "strategic avoidance nap."

2 comments:

teabird said...

Sometimes, the best thing to do is sleep.....

Floyd's Lists said...

Jesus F. Christ! 6 fucking blogs? Two words: day job. Two more: get one!