A lightweight, less bulky scarf substitute, can be pulled up over the cheeks and nose for more protection.
And if need be, can be drawn closed for a cap.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is that you G-friend?
I crochet. I was never taught to knit. It's been a while since I've done anything but I'm hoping this surgery I just had will let me get back to bidness!
Welcome to Fiber Porn, my online scrap book for my own use as well as to share fiber-related information, links, photos, and to showcase my projects (in their varying stages of progress and completion), my yarn stash, and "fibery goings-on." Viva La Fiber Insanity!
By the Power of Greyskull!!!: Respect Creative Commons & Copyright
2 comments:
Is that you G-friend?
I crochet. I was never taught to knit. It's been a while since I've done anything but I'm hoping this surgery I just had will let me get back to bidness!
Yes ma'am! The infamous Maven in da flesh.
Post a Comment