
I didn't wake up in time to do what I wanted to do. The husband headed out to temple by himself--no hardship for him, honestly.
I started some laundry, and put two duck eggs up to be fried (will have to wait til tomorrow to eat them, since the husband now wants me to shower up, while he's en route home, so we can go out for a proper breaky and perhaps a movie).
Rather than working on any of my many WsIP at the moment, somehow this crochet thread and an "F" hook (OF ALL THINGS! Imagine ME using a hook that small), decided it now wants to be born into something. WHAT that something is, precisely, I haven't a clue. Perhaps a lacy table cloth. Perhaps a shawl for my cruise. I don't know. The color doesn't show up well in this cell phone pic, but it's a dusty rose. I find it interesting as I pulled out many different stitches last night. I'd work a "round" and then say how it didn't fit. Not sure what motif I'm going for here, but so far the yarn likes what it is at the moment.
ETA: 12/28/10 This project frogged & abandoned.

2 comments:
Aww, you didn't get to make the kolam? That looked so cool. So is your hubby a Hindu, then?
F hook...wow...I work with a G hook sometimes, but I haven't dared to use the F yet. ;) I do have a Q hook that is just dying to be used. Muahahahaaaa. I want to make a Q hook blanket or afghan at some point--not sure when I'll be able to get enough yarn for that, though! :)
Yes he is:)
Post a Comment