
While at NY Sheep and Wool, I saw a clever bag, and thought, "I'm sure I could make that."
Then I happened to find a pattern over at KnottyGeneration, and figured I'd give it a try.
The smaller bag on the left is "as is" according to the pattern.
The one on the right, I added three extra increase rows.
Right now, I'm doing one using the silk "Guggle Ball" I bought at NY Sheep and Wool.
Even with an "I" hook, it works up fairly quick with uniform results, which
means a lot for me, since I generally have difficulties following patterns--
and also I'm such a "Size Queen," what with my favorite sized hooks being
P, Q and S!
I highly recommend this project!
Between those slippers and this... I can't stop!
I started crocheting another bag during my lunch hour and I'm halfway done!
Great portable project!

No comments:
Post a Comment