
I saw this scarf over at SKnitty, and followed her click'm over to
the pattern, which obviously is knit.
A rainy day project for me would be to conceptualize this in crochet.
Perhaps in a finer gauge yarn and a bigger hook for a bit more softness/drape.
Perhaps when I tire of making these little slip-handle purses (I've made four so far--
two from Red Heart, two from "Guggle Ball" silk, one more is to be made from both for gifties,
and a bigger one is to be made from a combination of a skein/ball of Plassard Versatile in a variegated dark red/black, and a skein/ball of Debbie Bliss SoHo in shades of pink, which
will then be felted afterwards.
I think the next two variations on that theme would be beaded little bags, and
perhaps needle felting on the bags. What else can I possibly do to these bags?
They are too cute and too easy not to make them.

No comments:
Post a Comment