
I'll just work it until I run out of yarn... isn't that how everyone makes a scarf?
I'm working it with a square J hook from Kollage that I picked up at my first visit ever to Katonah Yarns. It's wooden, and the throat of it seems too short for my liking, and the hook is a bit too "hooky," but, it's an otherwise serviceable crochet hook, so I can't complain. And as far as from an ergonomic standpoint, I think I like my Clovers better, even though the handles of them are smaller.
Tomorrow, definitely, a big "finale" photo of all the scarves I've done (as well as ones donated by two gals from my local knitting group) to be mailed off to the OFA for the Red Scarf Project! And then I'm finiti-oh! Then it's focus-focus-focus on my holiday hooking!


2 comments:
Maven, Please be sure to give me your final scarf count; I love how involved you are w/the various charities.
PS: I want to see this square hook! Will you join us @ Borders sometime?
~Dee
Thanks for popping by, Dee! I hope you lurk here often:)
"MY" scarf count is three. Will finish them up this weekend--mail them out on Monday. And have two additional scarves donated by two gals from my local knitting group I co-moderate.
My square hook, I'll slap up a post devoted to it, picture included, just for you.
Going to Borders? Would love to, but don't see myself being available until sometime in late November. Be sure to email me all the particulars (especially directions, as I'm not from that neck of the woods).
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment