I just found someone on Ravelry who is using the same picture of a little girl knitting as her avatar. I did a double-take at first, 'cause I thought it was you. Weird...
Welcome to Fiber Porn, my online scrap book for my own use as well as to share fiber-related information, links, photos, and to showcase my projects (in their varying stages of progress and completion), my yarn stash, and "fibery goings-on." Viva La Fiber Insanity!
By the Power of Greyskull!!!: Respect Creative Commons & Copyright
3 comments:
I just found someone on Ravelry who is using the same picture of a little girl knitting as her avatar. I did a double-take at first, 'cause I thought it was you. Weird...
She probably ganked it from the same place:)
as for your question on my blog that is ok with me thanks for asking please don't pass it around just for your desk top is fine.
take care
sunshine
Post a Comment