
Found the pattern for this over at Crochetroo.
It's a pattern for a bookmark.
Granted, I'm not working it in crochet thread, so it's
not a dainty little bookmark, but now that I've successfully read
and employed (yay me) the pattern, perhaps I can continue along
adding motifs until it gets to an appropriate "scarf length," and
put it aside for one of my nieces for a holiday gift.
Works up rather quick.
These four motifs were done in about a half hour.
PS: I see the mistake where I didn't join that one edge
of the second fan to the third.
I think it can be remedied with a strategic knot.
Yarn: Red Heart
Hook: I
And yes, it seems A LOT of my holiday crochet work has been done
in this particular colorway of Red Heart. I'm making hats, slippers, bags, cat toys
for my niece, her dolls, her cats; and Red Heart wears like iron.
So why not make an entire ensemble?

No comments:
Post a Comment