Friday, March 28, 2008

I REALLY Should...

Tackle the messy day bed in my den/studio. It's a catch-all for everything, and really, if I keep it messy, it does prevent the husband from coming in to pester me. I retreat to my den so I can watch t.v. and crochet in peace, and usually I'm sitting in front of the computer when I do so. So to make it clean, kind of guarantees that he'll become "ensconced," and to be frank, I don't "dig" too much togetherness. I find it stifling in fact.

I'm hoping once I do get it tidied up, that I'll find some temporarily un-find-ables, take a peek at one of the vintage pattern books I got in that Freecycling frenzy from a few months back, and perhaps knock out some good, fun things with my hooks.

And then on Sunday I must, must, must get out of the house. I can't stand being coooped up for more than one day at a clip. I need fresh air and a reason to shower and get dressed and out of the house. Otherwise... well... my sadistic mistress "Depression" lurks on the periphery, all too eager to clip my wings and keep me in a holding pattern.

No comments: