I've bookmarked this pattern, but something tells me I will mess it up badly! I am curious how it will come out with worsted weight yarn-so keep me posted.
Welcome to Fiber Porn, my online scrap book for my own use as well as to share fiber-related information, links, photos, and to showcase my projects (in their varying stages of progress and completion), my yarn stash, and "fibery goings-on." Viva La Fiber Insanity!
By the Power of Greyskull!!!: Respect Creative Commons & Copyright
3 comments:
I've bookmarked this pattern, but something tells me I will mess it up badly! I am curious how it will come out with worsted weight yarn-so keep me posted.
A friend of mine was working on it in Caron's simply soft, and it looked utterly gorgeous in it.
The yarn looks lovely. Hope to see a pic of the shawl when you're done. :)
Post a Comment