Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Grrrr!!! And I was conceptualizing something JUST LIKE THIS!

Granted, I was planning on doing something SIMILAR in crochet, along the lines of a snout + surgical mask = swine flu mask. Though this one is STELLAR!

Snagged from Splendor Knitting Blog

I've just got so much else going on at the moment, I haven't had my hooks and yarn with me at times when inspiration hits.

But if and when I do get around to knocking out a similarly-themed mask, I'll be sure to post it.

2 comments:

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

Same thing happened to me a while back. I ventured to design a pattern and just as I was finishing I found something pretty similary out of cotton just like mine on ravelry (but done better). Its a great concept, though.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I just about spit my drink out my nose when I saw this on Rav. :D