Thursday, June 04, 2009

Things Discussed @ Last Night's Naughty Knit Night

In no particular order:
  • My "hate-on" for Caron Simply Soft;
  • Progress on Clapotis;
  • Riffing/musing upon/about my habit of deconstructing Celtic knots or tatted items into crochet work (Question: How can I make a living doing this?)
  • "Crowning" as fetish (as well as the unassuming, yet TOTALLY HAMMERED person who elucidated this);
  • The Cormo I was RAK'd, referred henceforth as "Angel Pubes";
  • My injured middle finger interfering with my trademark "Double-Gun Salute";
  • Larry the Homeless Guy (see a few posts back);
  • World of Beer + Motion Sickness = Surprise puke on blouse demonstration;
  • "The bottom falling out on the Woolmeise market" (re: hoarders who can't unload their WM stash for +++profit);
  • Making soakers out of Sundrama;
  • Knitting w/dongs;
  • "The Asswater Incident" involving MacGuyvering an enema together w/a bendy straw and a 4 oz bulb syringe.

    GOOD TIMES!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like a productive night!

I also hate working with Caron SS.

Julia O'C said...

"The Asswater Incident"? Um....