Monday, September 14, 2009

Starting My Second Clap

Progress as of 9/14/09:

I am finishing up the fourth repeat of the increase section of my second clapotis.
Worked in Noro Lily, with about three obvious mistakes

(are they mistakes? perhaps they're the yarn-over in row 12?,
if so, why isn't it on the right side, too?) visible in this pic.

To me, this project isn't about perfection, but about disciplining myself to
not only follow a pattern, but how to make corrections and continue on.

This project is a total sum of its good points as well as my mistakes.
It's an exercise in Zen, and other times
an exercise in masochism (given I am a crocheter at heart).

3 comments:

Deneen said...

Pretty colors!

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

I love how there are certain patterns available to the knitting community that are known only by their first name. lol It cracks me up. :)

Looks pretty!! :)

Alison Friday said...

I like the yarn and the comment about being a crocheter at heart;-)