Wednesday, September 09, 2009

An Update: Pix Tomorrow Perhaps

Been a bit distracted, but yes, plenty going on.

Still recovering from our vacation from nearly two weeks ago.

Pictures to be snapped:

1. New clapotis (no, the first one isn't finished);
2. Swatch of Catherine's Wheel stitch (crochet);
3. Yarn bought on vacay
4. Perhaps a pic of a bag I worked on while on vacation.

Hubs gave me a Brother Sewing machine for my birthday, so I hope to take a refresher class in how to sew and use my machine (don't want to break it!), and perhaps a class on home dec sewing.

I guess I need to clean my Den of Iniquity before I can embark on a new crafting addiction.

3 comments:

Deneen said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Heather said...

I have a Singer, but I learned on a Brother. Love!

Maven said...

Deneen: I can't wait, either. I need to get on the stick and start snappin' photos!

Heather: I learned on a Pfaff (do they make them anymore?) about 30 yrs ago, and mom had a Singer. Hubby learned on a Singer, but a non-electric one. It'll be an adventure!