Thursday, December 17, 2009

Between Ignore User, Ignore Thread & Forum Peek...

Eventually, as it pertains to one group, I may end up discontinuing reading altogether.

I had to laugh when I opened up a thread this a.m., without using forumpeek, to see this:

You are ignoring this user
You are ignoring this user
You are ignoring this user

Comment

You are ignoring this user
You are ignoring this user
You are ignoring this user

Comment
Comment

You are ignoring this user
You are ignoring this user

Comment


Hilarious!

1 comment:

mb. said...

smart woman, ignoring! I usually read it, ask my self "what the F***?" then I read the posterID & go "oh, HER".

I did drop out of my endometriosis support forum because it turns out that while I do have endo, I do not think 1)my mother hates me 2) my doctors are plotting against me 3) my school friends are getting pregnant to hurt me, etc.

Turns out that once there was nothing else going on there.