I'm working it in remnants of Red Heart Super Saver so it won't break my heart when mom does the inevitable, the unthinkable, and runs it through the laundry a million times. Or if it gets rolled up into a ball and snagged into the mechanisms of her mechanical chair. At the moment, the key thing for me is it's a peacefully monotonous thing to crochet, looks nice, and will give me one more thing to give mom besides the two books I ordered for her.
It is being worked in a lavender tone, and as of this moment, I've started a fourth repeat of plum, which I think will be the last repeat of plum, and then will switch off to one or two rows of black.
Will post a picture once it's finished, but I'd say I am about four rows/repeats away from being done.

No comments:
Post a Comment