Not sure how else I should feel when I realize that a good lot of folks I admire have "unfollowed" me on Twitter. My first instinct is to shrug it off and say, "Whatever. Next!" But really, folks are NOT disposable. So I wonder how or why, without a word or an EFF YOU, why I have been "disposed."
Interesting.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I canceled my Twitter altogether, so if I am one of the ones you were thinking about, please don't take offense. I just never really got into Twitter for some reason.
Nope. I was referring to folks who design who I thought I was friends with.
I have been mostly ignoring twitter, but I know when I was trying to follow it, I unsubbed a lot of people who were good friends simply because they posted more than I wanted to read. It wasn't a reflection on how I felt about them, just trying to cope with information overload. :-)
Post a Comment