Monday, February 15, 2010

Something "Test Hooked"

Test hooked a pattern for friend, "Lizardsmells."
Easy enough project to hook. I couldn't wait for her to send off
her yarn and beads, so I hooked this up in Malabrigo worsted
with a J hook, because I had it on hand, and was desperate
to work on something repetitive and take my mind off things.
No beads on this. And the bag was originally intended
to have a draw string, and I saw different potential.
The last round, I attached the handles to
the bag w/5 hdc and left a ladder on either side
of the repeats for ease of opening it as a tote.
Hope she likes what I did with her idea.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it!

Deneen said...

Cute! I like it.

Julia O'C said...

Very cute!!

The Frizzy Hooker said...

Your site is appropriately named. That example you whipped up, is porn for me!

Unknown said...

Oh I love it! Very cute pattern!