Saturday, February 13, 2010

Finally Arrived!

Our sofa! We've been living without one for two months, it finally arrived today! We're no longer furniture refugees:)

ETA: 12/28/10 Really need to get Lazy Boy to come out to make an adjustment, as it's been a bit wobbly since day one, as we suspect the delivery men dropped it. Just been too busy with life to call sooner.

3 comments:

Julia O'C said...

Very nice! I'm also really digging the color on your walls.

Maven said...

Funny thing is, Julia, I hope to change up the color scheme entirely, the dark brown of the sofa and drapes will be the accent; I hope to paint the walls a dusky aqua or teal sometime in the not so distant future. White moldings, etc.

anne said...

I'm a total furniture refuge. I am currently using cardboard boxes as shelves in my living room. Enjoy your new couch!