Heheheh @ "dositabi" see for me, I'm envisioning a cat nomming dosas:)
I don't know if I'll make one, tho I think I can figure out the construction. Hard part will be cutting the tin cans w/out cutting my hands.
I'm ashamed to say in a fit of pique after watching one too many episodes of Hoarders, my mantra was "tough love," and I went on a tossing frenzy for a lot of my upcycling projects. It was my sanity or save the earth one ugly upcycled project at a time, and I'm not sad to say my sanity won.... THIS TIME.
Welcome to Fiber Porn, my online scrap book for my own use as well as to share fiber-related information, links, photos, and to showcase my projects (in their varying stages of progress and completion), my yarn stash, and "fibery goings-on." Viva La Fiber Insanity!
By the Power of Greyskull!!!: Respect Creative Commons & Copyright
3 comments:
That is a TTiA.
That is so cool. Are you going to make one? If you do, I may need to borrow it...
Word verification = "dositabi" which I think might be a cat on anti-depressants...
Heheheh @ "dositabi" see for me, I'm envisioning a cat nomming dosas:)
I don't know if I'll make one, tho I think I can figure out the construction. Hard part will be cutting the tin cans w/out cutting my hands.
I'm ashamed to say in a fit of pique after watching one too many episodes of Hoarders, my mantra was "tough love," and I went on a tossing frenzy for a lot of my upcycling projects. It was my sanity or save the earth one ugly upcycled project at a time, and I'm not sad to say my sanity won.... THIS TIME.
Post a Comment