I'm not sure I like how the humps of the hearts are turning out,
and may end up frogging it back to where
the crochet hook is in the picture.
Please tell me you can see the hearts!
ETA: 12/28/10 Frogged & abandoned!
Okay. Imagine my surprise when I got to Paris last month,and the new jeans I bought for the trip and took to the
tailor to get fitted properly, apparently...
WAS NOT FITTED.
tailor to get fitted properly, apparently...
WAS NOT FITTED.
The costs of tailoring far outweighed the
actual cost of the jeans.
And as fate would have it, I was without a belt.
The fate of a heavy set woman finding
anything, much less a belt, in Paris THAT FITS
is "difficult." So, I set about hooking up a
simple strip of SOMETHING
to tie around my waist to hold my jeans up...
anything, even a length of yarn is better
than what I was doing, which is to say...
LITERALLY HOLDING MY JEANS UP
WITH MY HANDS.And as fate would have it, I was without a belt.
The fate of a heavy set woman finding
anything, much less a belt, in Paris THAT FITS
is "difficult." So, I set about hooking up a
simple strip of SOMETHING
to tie around my waist to hold my jeans up...
anything, even a length of yarn is better
than what I was doing, which is to say...
LITERALLY HOLDING MY JEANS UP
Oh yes, I seethed the entire 12 days of
my vacation, as my jeans were
intended to be worn a LOT.
ETA: 12/28/10 I am now on track for WLS in January 2011.
I am going to be wearing the FUCK out of these
jeans, and they officially are the last pair
of "fat jeans" I will have purchased.


1 comment:
I love the lace motif... very elegant. And the belt is very pretty. I love the textures!
Post a Comment