I saw this over on Ravelry, by user name SpillyJane. I just love gnomes (no, please, don't send me any! Seriously!*), and love the colorwork in this design.
I also love granny squares and the first thing that bubbled up from my brain was a gnome granny (square). I also could tinker around with colorwork, too. But I think I'll try the granny square first.
*Note: I also love bacon. To be specific, I love to EAT bacon. Though there is a spate of bacony themed novelties out there, I only like to EAT it:) So while I enjoy getting gifties, and would never look a gift horse in the mouth, I am having a hard time keeping on top of the "unslayable monster" that is the clutter in my craft room. If you want to send me something bacony, pls just email me a jpg of the item:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Can't wait to see your gnome-y granny square!! Sounds adorable~
Post a Comment