Believe it or not, I'm *STILL* working on organizing my
"Pompeii Room" (spare bedroom/den/office/studio),
so I figured to keep myself motivated, I'd snap
pictures of things I've discovered (long forgot about).
Some of these things have been added
to my projects and stash section over at
"That Knitting Site."
First up is a Chunky Floral Lace Scarf whichI worked in Sheep Shop #2.
The scarf consumed nearly 2 skeins.
I just love the variegation, and am
going to seriously miss this yarn, given
that it went out of business in 2009.
Fortunately, I've got a few skeins
to soften the blow.
Here's the remainder of the second skein ofSheep Shop #2.
And here's a skein of #2 in orange, and next tothe little remnant I have left, it looks like
they could be great companion yarns
in a small project.
I received this (and the next skeins)
from FlippyBits! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment