OOH, MissJulep: We came back last Monday, and I have been sick since last Wednesday with some sort of respiratory "ebola". I'm AFFLICTED:) Mood: Lungular! Loved the colors on that granny. It was a lovely day on the island!
Felt so bad on Thursday, I went to the internist. At least it's not strep. It was a quick incubation period Monday (flight, point of infection) to Wednesday evening (feeling onset of symptoms). ICK is right!
Welcome to Fiber Porn, my online scrap book for my own use as well as to share fiber-related information, links, photos, and to showcase my projects (in their varying stages of progress and completion), my yarn stash, and "fibery goings-on." Viva La Fiber Insanity!
By the Power of Greyskull!!!: Respect Creative Commons & Copyright
4 comments:
Oooo, I hope that you continue to have a fun time on your trip! The socks are too gorgeous to wear on stinky ol' feet, ha,ha:)
And that granny square...wonderful colors!
OOH, MissJulep: We came back last Monday, and I have been sick since last Wednesday with some sort of respiratory "ebola". I'm AFFLICTED:) Mood: Lungular! Loved the colors on that granny. It was a lovely day on the island!
What a bummer about the ick. Flying is a biohazard for certain. Feel better soon!!
Felt so bad on Thursday, I went to the internist. At least it's not strep. It was a quick incubation period Monday (flight, point of infection) to Wednesday evening (feeling onset of symptoms). ICK is right!
Post a Comment