My partial Clapotis, in Noro Lily, as it
"lies in state."
I do believe this project had a "DNR" filed away
in its end of life plans...
spreading its proverbial wings, about to
take flight and do its own
Jonathan Livingston Seagull...
End Note: Kinda disturbing, but the friend who thought she'd make a knitter out of me, she who abandoned me and this project, when she read this post, actually found it amusing. I don't know if it was "ha ha" amusing or condescendingly amusing. I don't know. That's all I got out of a tweet of hers.
And as of this day, 6/29/11, I think it's officially time for me to just stop caring and/or stop thinking that there's something defective about me as a friend, and stop thinking about this, because obviously she doesn't care. So why should I.
PS: When I said "No need to reply to the PM on Rav. Obviously.", it pretty much said all there needed to be said.
I guess when leaving a comment on a blog post that's nearly month old, expecting me to find it only after exhausting all the usual and more expedient ways of communication, perhaps you should have obsessively checked back to see if I replied, which would then explain why I PM'd on "TKS" in the first place. Passive-aggressive, MUCH? Had I seen your comment, I would have let sleeping dogs lie.
Again, adios, and good luck with life. Don't go away mad, just go away.


3 comments:
Glad to see you're cured from "The Clap" lols
Cured indeed! I need to put my rosewoods away, someplace safe, as I'm too tempted just to make kindling out of them.
But happily? I'm now well into the straight section of my clapochet. It's a "quick hook," btw. I don't recall if you've hooked one yet!
Thanks for stopping by, toots!
Post script: Hilariously, the comment left on the blog has been deleted. Good times.
Post a Comment