I was fine before I made this realization. Seriously! Especially when you consider the big purge I did last week, getting rid of a lot of STUFF, yarn, crafty, and otherwise.
And yet... I'm ogle-ing, online String Me Along. Love the deep teal one. Luckily there aren't any yarn stores nearby I frequent, and with my luck, even if I did go to one of the local shops, they wouldn't carry it, or would carry it, but wouldn't have the teal available.
So I sit on my hands and wait.
Me telling my online-shopping fingers: No no! No new purchases! You have more than enough to keep you happy for a while!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Other than what you've graciously just sent me, I've been a few months new yarn free. It's not the best feeling, but at least I'm stocked up and maintaining my yarn diet. <3
Thanks so much for stopping by! HOpe you find another suitable pattern or project for the sari yarn. It's interesting for sure, but I find the less-fussy the stitch definition, the better, so the yarn itself can take center stage.
I don't go into NYC again for another week or two, and will be on the UWS, and near Knitty City. I'm trying to hold out until then before any new procurements.
Post a Comment