skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Oops, I Did It Again (Got Distracted)
Here
I present what I believe is my sixth top down WIP, which I started last
night (intended to wear tomorrow, but that's not happening, as it's too
damned hot here). This hopefully will turn itself into a "convertible"
top which will have a button panel on it so I can wear it for every day,
or unbutton the bottom panel and wear it as a blouse to go with one of
two of my saris. A couple different techniques are going to be used
here; however, here is the yoke, in progress.
The only thing I will say about this, is it is totally customized, done freehand, no pattern involved, worked top down, and design elements are being added as the project evolves.
1 comment:
And it's totally beautiful!! Sorry I've been gone for a year....but I am BACK:)
Can't wait to see the finished product, it's going to be awesome. Stay COOL,
Nancy
Post a Comment